Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Could it be?

I don't want to jinx it, but this special formula may have done the trick! Madison has been on this new formula for just over 24 hours now and there has been a huge difference! She's still spitting up a bit, but it's nothing compared to what it was - and more importantly, she hasn't been crying in pain! So, I called the medical supply company that will deliver the formula to us and I set up an order for a case of the good stuff (a case being 6 cans which will probably only last about a month or so). They'll contact my insurance company to see how much of it they will cover.

Between Mike working on Saturday night and me having to do all of the night-time feedings solo, and then Madison being up all night on Sunday, I went to bed at 7pm last night and woke up early this morning to do the 5am and 8am feedings - then I took a nap from 9:30am - noon today. I finally feel rested. Just in time for Mike to go back to work tomorrow.


Tomorrow the girls have their follow up eye exams with the pediatric opthamologist. They are full term now gestationally, so their eyes should be complete. Another day, another doctor's appointment! Just when I thought I had a week without an appointment, I remembered that we had this appointment scheduled. Next week we have their follow up with Dr. Sunaryo and they go to the pediatrician for their immunizations. Should be a fun upcoming week!