Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sorry guys, but I just can't do it...

I just logged on here with full intentions of blogging. The girls are finally home! I have tons of thoughts...tons of things that I want to share - and I will...just not right now. Now that they are here with us, I just can't take my eyes or hands off of them long enough to share with the world at this moment. I laid Madison beside me on the couch, and she's perfectly content, but I just have to hold her. I promise I won't be one of those moms who never ever puts her baby down, but tonight - just for this one night, I need to spoil her. No, that's not true...I have to spoil MYSELF with holding her. And when I've satiated my need to hold her until she's had enough of me...well, I have another little girl to do the same with. How lucky am I? :-)

So for now I'll leave you with a few pictures that we took today - and I promise to fill you guys in on all the rest tomorrow. Stay tuned..

Finally home, lounging with daddy watching the Mets game. So today, we experienced our first loss (the game isn't even over yet as I type this, but I'm assuming that 5 straight games is all they can pull off). Lia is on the left and Maddie is on the right.

Melia looks very happy to be heading home...



The girls are in their car seats at the hospital and ready to go HOME!